The Career & Leadership Diversity Summit is a career preparation conference hosted by the Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence.
SAVE THE DATE: 28 MARCH 2018
The Career & Leadership Diversity Summit is an annual half-day career readiness event hosted by the Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence.
The purpose is to provide students with the ultimate hook-up for career development and job market navigation. Registered students:
- Attend premier workshops led by Professionals of Color from around the Twin Cities who are in top positions in their industries
- Make key connections at an exclusive networking dinner
- Have access to a private "Coffee With Companies" session
- Receive FREE personalized business cards
- Receive FREE LinkedIn profile headshots
- Receive one-on-one resume consultation and mock interviews from corporate representatives
- Are entered into a drawing to win must-have interview kits
Student registration opens in January 2018. Explore the website to learn more!